Monday, December 20, 2010

Some Recent Videos

Okay it has been a while, but we are in like full swing for Christmas. I still don't know what this is all about, but we have the tree, and there seem to be more presents under it every day. And Mommy says Santa is bringing more on Christmas Eve!!! This is crazy.

Here is a picture of the pillow pet that Pop-Pop got me. I fall asleep with it every night!








Here is a video of me whistling....yeah Mommy couldn't believe it at first. She says it sounds like there is a window open LOL oh she is funny my Mommy....




I like to get creative and play in the pantry....no one bothers me in there....except as you can see Mommy like to spy on me...


Oh and here is the first snow fall of the year here!!!! (December 4th) Yeah Mommy said please don't yell at her for not having my coat zipped up, she was just really excited for the snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers