Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sinuses and Easter

Yeah those things shouldn't go together but it did for me this weekend. I missed out on an Easter Egg Hunt and EVERYTHING, but it's okay my cousins came over on Monday and Daddy was home from work and Mommy took off and we went on a trip to this place called the Durham Museum of Life Sciences. It was so much fun!

We saw butterflies and all these crazy bugs and a cow and donkey and bears and walked on a path with DINOSAURS!!! I know. It was awesome! It was kind of hot, but we had fun. Here are the pictures.

Yeah at one point it got really sunny and I took off my glasses. Mommy looked at me like I was crazy, but come on people I know what I am doing. I asked Mommy for her sun glasses and then I was allllllll riiiiiiight!!! See



Oh and yeah I was sick but I had fun with Mommy and Daddy and my new mic that Titi Chell bought me. It was in my Easter basket!

Check out this video. I made Mommy sing that song she made up the WHOLE DAY! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers