Thursday, May 26, 2011

GUESS WHAT!

I got a haircut!! Yeah, Mommy posted some stuff on her Facebook page, but I really needed to update my blog. And it was not bad at all! I had fun sitting in the police car. They put this cape on me and Ms. Miley started snipping away.

You know, it was about time. I mean I like my hair but it was just getting to be too much with it in my eyes. I really like it now because I don't have to keep pushing it out of my face!!! I was making Mommy and Daddy put ponytails on me it was getting so bad.

Here are a couple of pics of the journey.....and Daddy taped almost 10 minutes of them cutting my hair! I also think he was more nervous than anyone else.









Check out my tight curls LOL

Then on Sunday we went Downtown to Artsplosure and I got to get on the cool police motocycle!!!! Woo Woo Woo!!!!





Until the next adventure!!!! There will be many coming up soon. We are going to Titi Chell's to play in the pool and with the dogs!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers