Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Time in A Bounce House!

Well let's recap a bit....Mommy gave me crayons.....they were GREAT!.... I had fun!!!....She gave me paper...with the crayons.....I got bored with the paper............I had fun..........in the bathroom......



Mommy didn't find my masterpiece until the next day.....Now she says "No more loose crayons."
So this weekend we went to my cousins Jael and Junior's birthday party. And they had this big thing called a Bounce House. I have to admit I was a bit curious about this big thing that was in my uncle's backyard. I looked at it, walked up to it, but Mommy said I was too little to go in by myself. Well Daddy took me in there and it was CRAZY!!!!!!! There were kids, little ones and big ones all over the place! And my Daddy was throwing them up in the air and they would run to him and he would push them down. Whoa it really was crazy but AWESOME TOO!!! Daddy was bouncing me up and down and when I would try to walk by myself, I'd fall! HAHAHAHA It was pretty funny.


Here is a video of the fun!





At one point I found a corner where I could stand up and watch the action! I needed to catch my breath.


This was Daddy escaping LOL (He was taking me out with his other hand)





I had a really good time at the party, walking around meeting everyone and just hanging out.

Oh so check this out, last night Mommy made dinner late. So Daddy gave me my dinner at my regular time and then they had dinner later. I don't know Daddy wanted soup or something, yeah not my thing. Anyway, so....I needed to entertain myself while they ate in the living room. Well, when I start entertaining myself, things get pretty interesting! LOL I found a new place to hang out in our house. Check it out. I was watching TV from my new "spot"

That is INSIDE our coffee table! LOL The top of the table comes up so you can eat there and stuff. It was kind of funny because all of a sudden I just stood up and popped my head on top of the table and they didn't know where I was LOL. Well Mommy jumped up to see what I was doing on the other side of the table and then said "Don't move!" She is funny about her camera! Daddy was worried I was going to knock myself out, so they lowered the table and my adventure stopped. But now I know what to do when the top goes up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers