Monday, September 20, 2010

NASCAR Here I Come!

Well this weekend was a busy busy weekend. We were out non-stop on Saturday morning and on Sunday. But we got the most awesomest thing EVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRR!!! I actually bought this with my own money. Seriously, Daddy gave me money, but said he was going to hold it and then we went to Toys'RUs and I really liked something and we got it!!! I mean I have no idea how this whole thing with money and buying and selling works. I just like to swipe the card on the little black box where they put all the stuff in the bags. Mommy lets me do it.

Sooo anyway!!! We got the Tot-Rod!!! Daddy wanted to get me one of the big trucks, but Mommy said I was too little for it. I mean this one is still awesome it goes like 2 MILES PER HOUR! I know amazing right! There is a handle so Mommy and Daddy can steer the car until I get the hang of it and then I can do it all by myself!!!

Here is a couple of pictures of it from this morning. Mommy took a video yesterday but she can't get it off of her video thing. I don't it is a new little box that she chases me around with trying to get me to do things. It is kind of funny!!! LOLOLOL



See you on the track people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers