Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday Party at the Pumpkin Patch!

Well this weekend we went to Hillridge Farms and this place was BIG, like way bigger then the other place we went. And we were celebrating Alexa's birthday. She is my friend that Mari my babysitter takes care of also. She is cool and we spend most of the day together. I had such a good time! We went on a hayride and Ashley and Ronnie were there, and Mari and Romeo, that is my babysitter and her family! We were running in the pumpkin patch and I even got a chance to hit the pinata at the end. I mean when I first saw the stick and kids swinging I really didn't understand the whole thing and why they all got so excited, but after a couple of swings it was SO MUCH FUN! Yeah and I kind of got a little upset when they took the stick to give it to another person.....but they said I was supposed to share and take turns. Yeah they keep telling me about this idea, but I don't like it too much. I do it, I am just not that happy about it....sometimes.....

Anyway. Mommy took a bunch of pictures and Daddy took a video of me playing the pumpkin patch with Ashley and Junior and even Alexa. It was cool. That video is way too long to put up here and Mommy said only family would watch all of it and my other friends would probably get bored! LOL

Well here are some pictures!!!


This is me giving the birthday girl kisses!!

Yeah, we all wouldn't stay still, Mommy wanted to get a pictures of me Ashley and Ronnie, but it didn't work out. At least we are all in the same space!! LOL

Playing with Ashley in the grass! She is so much fun!!

This place was big I was a little overwhelmed by all the pumpkins.

Here we are taking a break! Ashley and Junior made beds on the pumpkins. I sat on Ashley!

Oh check out my skills on the pinata! I hit it like 3 times!!!



I was pooped by the end of the night and it was getting chilly. When we left I fell asleep in the car and slept all the way until the morning!!!! It was a long time Mommy said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers