Monday, October 4, 2010

Just Some Tunes....

Well I really like this weather! It wasn't hot and it wasn't cold and I get to hang out outside more!! I love hanging out outside and riding in my car. It is awesome! And I really like going over to my friend's house and playing with them.

On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy were going to go out to eat to celebrate Mommy's birthday. So Titi Janette was going to watch me. Well she took me outside and we were in my car and went to Mari's house. I was trying to play soccer with Ashley, Ronnie, and G, but I was kind of little and couldn't do it real good. I kept trying to steal the ball! LOL But then, I got a turn to kick it into the net. That was cool!!!

We didn't do much on Sunday. Ran errands like usual, but it was me, Mommy and Daddy so it is always fun just hanging out. Well I was getting tired by the time we were coming back home, but you know me I LOVE my music. Mommy took this video of me in the car dancing. She is too funny. Okay, gots to go ENJOY!

HEY AND DON'T FORGET TO DONATE WE HAVE MOM-MOM'S WALK THIS WEEKEND! And I get to see Titi Chell!!! NICE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers