Friday, January 7, 2011

At the Chinese Buffet

Well we went out to dinner last week, I think. I really don't keep track of the days. I just really know when we hit the weekend because Mommy and Daddy are home and when they go to work I have to go to Mari's house. So anyway we went to the Chinese buffet place. It was cool. I still only like the food I like. It has to be smooooooooth, but I have gotten into eating cookies and cereal now and some other stuff. I am just taking my time.

Well we were there, just me, Mommy and Daddy and they had gone one at a time to get some food so someone was there to keep me company. They were eating, I was playing with my cars. And we were just talking and then I was messing with some fried rice that Mommy gave me with a spoon. Well then this lady comes by and starts picking up the plates. So I am watching her and she says something to Mommy and then takes her plate. So I tried to give her my plate! Mommy started laughing and thought it was too funny. She took a picture, but Blogger won't let me put it up.

Well then Daddy came back with the most wonderful discovery EVER!!!! He put a little plate in front of me with a spoon and told me to eat it. I was a little skeptical at first, but after that first bite. Who would have thought CHOCOLATE PUDDING was soooooooooooo good.

Yeah of course my Mommy took a video. She tries to get weirdest things recorded. It is kind of long, but you can see how much I like it!!! Yes, and I was singing the song that was playing in the background.

Okay gots to go! Hey Daddy's birthday is on Sunday. We are having a little party on Saturday night! He is turning 40....is that old??

Okay seriously gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers