Sunday, January 2, 2011

It Is 2011!!! A Corona New Year's Eve

Oh wow!!! It is 2011. We went to my Tio Junior's house to be with the family, well first we went to Marilou and Romeo's house, that is my baby sitter and we saw Ashley and Ronnie! That was cool because they were on vacation and I hadn't seen them in a long time. After that, we went to Tio house. I was a little tired, but then got into it. I was running around and playing with the other kids. I had a good time. AND Mommy and Daddy let me stay up really late again!!



Yeah, but I missed that whole ball drop thing. Mommy said I fell asleep right before midnight! It's okay, everyone came and gave me kisses anyway. Well after that, that is when all the craziness started. ALWAYS!! Always after I fall asleep they start doing all this crazy stuff. Mommy too the video so I could see what was going on.



Well they grabbed the instruments and started singing old songs and just being too crazy for ADULTS! Yes, and I slept through the whole thing! I know I know, but when you are a Corona you need to learn to sleep through things...if you want to get ANY sleep. LOL



Here is the link to A Corona New Year's Eve! It is long but gets kind of funny! I think my Daddy is the silliest of them all! That is why I love him. Mommy was the one taking the video.



Oh and here is a video of me sending a special message to Titi Chell. She couldn't get it on her phone so she asked me to put it on my blog. Just for you Titi, here you go!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers