Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Know It Has Been A While! By The Way I Am 21 Months Today

But, I have been having so much fun. I went to my friend's birthday party last weekend. His name is Cesar, Jr. They had a big bounce house and everything. And there were pictures of Mickey Mouse and all of his friends. There were a lot of kids there, some my age and some other big kids. And my crew was there, Ashley, Ronnie, and Alexa!

I did get in the bounce house and it was fun for a little bit, but there were too many kids and I couldn't even really walk very much. So I hung out by the door, well that little hole that you use to get in and watched all these kids GO CRAZY! It was pretty funny.
Here I am trying to run away from Brianna. She wanted the ball! No way man! It's mine. But seriously it was so HARD to run in that thing!!

I did get hold of a basketball, which I LOVE!! and I was bouncing it and then kicking it with Jr's big sister Jennifer. She is playing soccer now. I kept bringing it in to the house and Mommy kept telling me I had to take it outside. HA! but Jr's mommy said it was okay!
You see here I am trying to get in the house with the ball.

Here I am chilling with Diego in the playhouse outside. I really liked this thing. I may have to get one of these!! It is a nice place to relax....LOL

and cause trouble!!!

Gotta run! Always on the run, that is me!!!! Oh and this last pic Jennifer caught me by surprise, but I figured, hey why not put it up!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers