Monday, February 21, 2011

When You Live in NC....

There are a couple of things you need to learn....
1) You need to love Barbeque...Mommy says it is different from where she grew up, but it is okay.
2) You need to love college basketball....Daddy likes this and we watch games all the time.
3) And, you need to learn how to do this.....

I got my first pair of golf clubs! LOL yeah I know cool right. I was having a good time swinging that club around. Daddy was trying to show me how to putt. But I had more fun just whacking the ball!
We started inside and then decided to go outside to play, because it was so nice out!! Yeah here I am pulling my clubs in my "bag"...

Oh and we were flying a kite this weekend!!! Daddy got me a kite and we were running up and down the street to try to make it fly and we did!! It was really high! Mommy got some great video. I hope she can figure this video thing out because it really is cool to see.

Here is me and Mommy on the couch. She said she hadn't taken a picture like this in a while and wanted to. Yeah you can see my face, I'm not really a fan of these pictures LOL But I put it up here to make her happy.. Love you Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Chooch you have such an awesome Mommy (yeah ur daddy's not bad either..lol) can't wait to golf with you!!! Love you, Titi Chell xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers