Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Atlantic City!

Wow I had such a good time hanging out with my cousins!!! We went to this place called Atlantic Palace in Atlantic City. Mommy booked 4 rooms for the family and I got to see my Pop-Pop, Nino and Lauren, my Titi Kenia, and Tio Samuel, my Tio Alex, and my cousins Jazlyn, Chelo and Elihu. It was AWESOME!

We had a cool room to hang out in, it was almost like being home and we went out shopping to the outlets! Yeah I think I enjoy this a lot more than Mommy and Daddy. I mean I get to explore and touch all these new things and play hide and seek with Mommy and Daddy behind shelves and racks of clothes. Oh man and we went in to the Disney store and there were like 3 balls that I was playing with and bouncing around!! It was really kind of funny because Mommy kept chasing after them. And then all of a sudden, they disappeared! Yeah, I don't know what happened, but it was okay I was into everything else. But let me tell you it was COLD!!! There was snow on the ground and it was snowing when we were walking outside. Mommy, Titi Chell and Daddy had me bundled up real tight to keep me nice and warm.






Well that night I got to hang out just with Titi Chell because Mommy and Daddy went to get something to eat. That was fun! But I was really tired and wasn't feeling too good, so Titi Chell got me all ready for bed, put Vicks on my chest, gave me a little medicine, gave me my treatment and I KNOCKED OUT! she took really good care of me. I love my "Chell". Yeah the next day Mommy stayed in with me, while everyone else went to hang out. She didn't want me out in the cold. But it was nice to just hang out with Mommy for a bit.





Me and my nebulizer...."Don't worry Mommy, I got this!"


Well, by that time all my cousins had shown up and we went to hang out in the game room. I played pool and drove a race car. I loved going down the elevator! My Pop-Pop was there and I got great big hugs and kisses from him! I love all of my family. Here I am giving Nino "un fuerte".






Down the elevator with my cousins! I wouldn't turn around Elihu was...helping...me out






We left on Monday and yes, it was a long drive, but I did pretty good, according to Mommy. We went to this place called a diner! Mommy said diners are "very New Jersey". We had never been to one in Raleigh. So that was cool. Here are some pics and videos of our fun in New Jersey!


Chillin' with Titi Chell, checking out the view!!!



Playing with my Daddy by the window



This is how I roll.....Flip video in hand and pillow pet by my side.

On the ride home, I fell asleep with my hand in my snack cup. Of course Mommy took a picture before she let Titi take my hand out.

Here is a video of me and Lauren playing with my and Pop-Pop's glasses. She is funny! She thinks I am a little gross when I have a runny nose and stuff, but I know she still loves me!



Okay the video is not uploading! Something is wrong, but I promised Lauren I would update my blog, so here is the update and I will put the video up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers