Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Update on My Stats....

Went to the doctor yesterday....yeah I got another shot...whatever, those are old news these days.
So I am weighing in at 26 lbs and 1oz and 32 3/4 inches....but if you add in the hair I am probably 34 inches tall!!!! Ohhh I crack myself up.

Everything is good. I have a sinus infection so they are giving me some medicine, but other than that I am good. And Mommy keeps saying that the weather this weekend is going to be awesome!! So lots of playing outside! We were getting ready last weekend cleaning up the back yard. Check it out. I was helping Mommy.

Mommy says i look just like Daddy in this picture, when he lets his hair grow. LOL
Oh and here I am earlier that morning hanging at the breakfast table with Mommy and Daddy. I really just feel more comfortable putting my feet up... It is very relaxing.... ;)


Okay gotta run....more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers