Wednesday, September 21, 2011

They Exist!

You know my Mommy and Daddy think they know everything, but I know what I saw. And I saw a DINOSAUR!! Yes, that is right. I am telling everyone in the world right now that I saw a dinosaur. It was big and brown and had a horn on its nose, just like the ones I have seen in books and it was walking and playing with another dinosaur. Sure, Mommy called it a rhino, but I know what I saw. It was a dinosaur.

We went to the zoo last weekend and I got to see elephants and giraffes, who looked like they were fighting with each other. We saw bears! And gorillas! And some funny monkeys called baboons that kept licking the glass thinking they were licking me! Well not really me, there were other kids there playing with the baboons. I didn't want to get too close. I mean if they think they can lick us through the glass, maybe they know a special way to do it and get out....you know? So I kind of hung back a bit.

We rode on a school bus, well not really a school bus, but that is what I called it. It was a zebra bus, it had stripes and stuff. I also got a new car!!! I know you would think my Mommy and Daddy wouldn't buy me anymore cars. Mommy is always talking about how they are "all over the place" but we got one and it says NC Zoo on it! I took some cool pictures on the elephant statue and the bison! Here check out some pics of that day. Oh and I am going to try to put up a link to the "dinosaur video" for you guys to see.


Checking out the seal!


Me and the bison!!


Check out the bear in between me and Daddy.
(Mommy was trying to get fancy with her pictures....she tries...


Me and the baby elephant! I love the elephants


Here I am in the helicopter they use to track the elephants! I know, I look good flying this thing, right?


I will post all of the pictures later. Oh here is the video of me and Mommy Dinosaurs at the NC Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers