Monday, November 14, 2011

I Guess It Has Been That Long....

Sooooo MY BAD! Yeah I know since September and so much has happened. Let's give you the quick run down.

End of September, Mommy's birthday. Yeah I was messing with her, she kept telling me to sing Happy Birthday to her, but I would sing "Happy Birthday Daddy". I don't think she liked that too much, but I thought it was HILARIOUS!!!

October
Mommy kept asking me what I wanted to be for Halloween. And seriously I was just excited that it was Halloween. I'm not to sure about all the dressing up stuff. We did go to the pumpkin farm and rode the train...yes, I know AWESOME!!! I love trains!!! And next best thing, I got to jump in all the hay I wanted. I mean it was really high, like I scared Mommy and Daddy AND some people watching because I was jumping off. LOL It was so cool.

Well Halloween came, I didn't want to put on the costume Mommy borrowed from my friend. It was rainy and ugly outside so we stayed in and I got to hand out the candy, until this very WEIRD person came to the door, with all this paint and stuff and I did NOT like it. Okay, I'll admit it, I got scared. I pretty much hung out on the couch the rest of the time and peeked out of the pillow when the door bell rang.

Now November has been very cool so far. We had my hearing appointment at UNC and I did awesome! My ears have gotten a little better in some parts, but Ms. Sarah thinks that is because one of my tubes fell out and my ear drum healed. Yeah, I know Mommy likes that information. I was just having a good time playing with the toys and Ms. Sarah.

And I got to hang out with some really cool people this weekend. Me and Mommy and Daddy went to Bald Head Island for the Care Project Retreat! I got to met more kids that have hearing aids and some other that have these cool things called Choclear implants. Ms. Janine called them "cokies" I like that better. I hung out with this boy Talon who was like my age and he had a little brother, Dylan. Dylan was cool, but he just stayed on the floor a lot and didn't talk much. I remember when I was that little....but Talon and I yeah once we got comfortable we got to running around and laughing and playing. I even have the bump on my head to prove it! Yeah, I tripped and fell, but its okay! Oh and I am totally loving these cheese crackers and peanut butter and goldfish now! You all know my food issues....I just don't like certain things. But, I am eating more things these days. I love me some tortilla chips and yeah before I used to lick them and spit them out. I know nasty, I have already had this conversation with Mommy AND Daddy! But now I totally eat them all up and these crackers that I saw Talon eating. So awesome. We went out and bought a whole bunch for the house.

Everyone on the retreat was awesome and it was really cool to be with other kids who had hearing aids just like me!!! Mommy and Daddy had a really good time also.

Well we are getting ready to go see Pop-Pop and Uncle Joey and all the rest of my Corona family!! I can't wait!! New Jersey here we come. Ohh and I am going to go see my boy Connor and hang out in JC!

Things are getting fun.....

I know no pictures....there will be A LOT SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers