Monday, October 5, 2009

Festivals and Fun

We had another busy weekend! We had the International Festival of Raleigh at the Convention Center this weekend and we all went together. There was a lot of different kinds of people there, different music and a lot of tables and things to see and buy. It was cool! Mommy had me in a snugglie, I think that is what she called it. All I know is that I got to see everything. I was up high and looking out at everything!! It was a lot better then being in the car seat in the stroller! I kept kicking my legs and moving my arms around everytime I saw something I liked. I have a couple of pictures to show you guys of me hanging out with the family at the festival. We ended up missing the Puerto Rican dance show...but got to hear another guy sing all types of Spanish music and we were all singing songs. It was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures of Saturday.

This is me and daddy in front of the Center. Like my shades????





When we got home we were hanging outside for a little bit and it got chilly!

And then on Sunday Pop-Pop was working on Mommy's car and Tio's car. He was fixing the brakes. So I was hanging out outside with the guys and I started supervising. I even started to help Pop-Pop by giving him some tools! Check me with my socket wrench...;)

We had fun this weekend. I hope everybody else did too!!! See ya later...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers