Monday, October 19, 2009

This Weekend's Activities

So we had another busy weekend. Mommy got these tickets for Care Fest. They had no idea what they were getting into (my parents that is). They had never gone to this before, but it seems that mommy wants to do whatever she can do and we always do everything together. I like getting out so I don't complain....much.

Well we got to take some Halloween pictures that was cool and I got to sit in a REAL firetruck! There were a bunch of games, but I was too small for anything, which mommy knew that was going to happen, but we went anyway. Like I said I don't mind. I like to be out! So we walked around, took some pictures, talked to some people because they were asking about my glasses and just hung out. Here are some of those pictures....



Oh yeah these were my Evil Kenevil Shots......One Leg Up






Then TWO.....how ya like that!!!!


Oh and then yesterday mommy and daddy got me this new toy. I received some gifts from my Uncle Tuto and my Tia Gladys. With that extra money they bought me this jumper/activity center. Oh yeah I like that!!! Thank you Uncle Tuto and Tia Gladys!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers