Monday, November 16, 2009

What A Weekend!

Wow, where to start....Daddy didn't have to work on Saturday so it was awesome! We hung out all morning. Mommy is still trying to give me that mushy stuff, she is calling it avena. Yeah I don't know it is still a little weird. But we are "working on it" Mommy says. Daddy gave me my avena on Saturday morning, while mommy was running in and out of the house. She seemed upset. Daddy told me that she was mad at Jersey because she ran up the street and wasn't coming home. So Mommy had to walk up there to go get her oh and Mommy was in her chanclas and stepped in a puddle which made her even more mad! She says I have "'tinky toes" but hers were probably bad after that. LOL Wel,l then I got all dressed up and we went to go pick up my cousin Gwen. We went out for pizza and then went to the mall to go see Santa.  They took my picture with this big guy in a red suit. Mommy, Daddy, Tio, Titi Janette and Gwen were all there. Uh, I didn't smile, but Mommy said I was just like Daddy who doesn't smile in pictures.  They tried making me smile, Tio got on the floor, they were all calling my name, but I didn't know who this guy was that was holding me! How was I supposed to smile? Come on people.

Then we stayed in the mall for a little bit. Oh man I LOVE being in my stroller. I sit all the way up and hold on to the front and love looking at all the people and what is going on. We went into a store and Mommy and Daddy bought me a winter coat. Well, I really didn't know what they were getting I was just having fun trying to grab EVERYTHING in the store!

Then we went to the thrift store. I wasn't really paying attention, Mommy said I was snoring the whole time. But Mommy did say she bought some snowman mugs to decorate the house. Yeah they are talking about this Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff. It sounds like a lot of fun....I hope it is!!

We were out most of the day and we were out all day on Sunday! I love being out. This time when we went to Tio Junior's house, and McDonald's and then the grocery store. Mommy put me in the carrier that goes around her body. Yeah that is awesome!! I get to see everything and kick my legs and move my arms. Yeah, I think I kicked Mommy a couple of times.  She started to hold my legs down LOL.

Oh yeah and Mommy cut her hair! I was a little worried, but there is still enough for me to grab on to, and when she picks me up and give me kisses, I can still feel her hair on my cheeks. I know it's my Mommy! Okay gotta go. Mommy said she was going to send me the Christmas picture with the big guy in the red suit....what's his name again???? oh yeah Santa. When she sends it, I will put it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers