Monday, November 30, 2009

Wow Thanksgiving Was Fun!!

It was such a good day with Mommy and Daddy on Thanksgiving! We spent the day hanging out and Mommy was cooking and cleaning and later on Tio Jr., Tia Jaci and my cousins came over! We all sat at the table and had a good time and then I was playing with my cousins. It was awesome!

Oh when Mommy went upstairs to take a shower she came down this is what she found....lol

Then on Friday, Daddy had to go to work, so it was just me and Mommy. We were getting things ready to go to Titi Chell's house for her birthday party. Mommy said she turned 40 and it was a BIG deal!! When Daddy got home we got all packed up and hit the road. Have I ever told you all how much I DISLIKE my carseat?! I mean come on WHO INVENTED THIS THING? I was pretty upset about being in there after about an hour, I just wanted OUT. Mommy kept saying she was sorry and that she couldn't take me out and I have to give her credit. She really tried to make me comfortable and played with me the whole time in the backseat. I did end up taking a nap but it wasn't long at all. THANK GOD!! We finally got to Titi's house. Mommy said something to Daddy about driving to Florida "maybe out of the picture" not sure what that means, but if it involves a carseat, count me OUT!


Well at the party, everyone wanted to hold me and Titi was kissing me all up and squeezing me all up! I missed Titi, I hadn't seen her in awhile. Mommy was afraid I was going to fall asleep and not be up to see Titi, but I stayed up pretty late that night and had a lot of fun. Titi has the pictures I have to ask her to send me some so I can post them up.

We stayed on Saturday and took it easy ALL day. Here is the evidence of what we did.....




I like to take naps and Mommy and Daddy do also....when they can....lol

On Sunday we had to go do a little shopping and check out what Mommy and Daddy got me!!!

Cool I know, right?! Well I was having a good time trying to eat the rings and I even tried to put them back on the stick thing. Titi Janette said I was a genius baby! I guess that is a good thing. Oh and don't mind the hot pink blanket I am playing on. That used to be Mommy's blanket. She used to take it with her for naps when she was in Pre-K. I think it is kind of cool that I get to play on it. Though I took a nap on there the other day and my arm had all these funky marks!!! But it is comfy. Okay time to go! Catch you guys later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers