Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Feeling Good

Well, things are good. Daddy and Tio took me to the doctor yesterday to get my jaw checked out. Everything looks good. It was a little weird that Mommy wasn't there, but I had fun with the guys. This weekend was nice and Mommy and I went for a walk in the neighborhood. Check it out.


I was also helping Mommy with the laundry. You can still see my bandage in these pictures.


Oh and Titi Chell came to see me on Sunday. That was fun. She was so excited because she hadn't seen some of my moves or heard my mouth so much! LOL

And this is me and Mommy this morning before she went to work. She told me I should put these up so everyone can see how great I am doing. She says I amaze her and that I am such a trooper.

Mommy was chasing me in this picture. LOL She is funny. I always try to go after the cds that are under the table and Mommy says, "Don't you even think about it." And starts chasing me. LOL It makes me crack up and I think she likes to hear me laugh. So we just start playing on the floor.




1 comment:

  1. Chooch..I had such a blast with you this weekend...I know you love the fact that you found someone else just as entertaining and loud and just plain nuts as your mommy...Yep Mommy and I are crazy, well what can I say we're sisters! And I love you to pieces my CHOOCH!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers