Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow....SO OVERATED!

So we did get snow. It started on Friday night. I had fallen asleep already but Mommy said it was so pretty. She said Daddy went to get to see if it had started and the flakes were so big. She almost woke me up to see it, but then decided not to. The next morning it was STILL snowing, but we didn't go outside. Mommy said it was sleeting so it wasn't good to go out. It did that ALL day. So we just stayed inside and played and stayed warm.

On Sunday it had stopped, but everything was really icy. But we went outside anyway. Why, I don't know. I mean I was excited at first, but now I don't understand the big deal. It is cold, it is wet and it is WAY TOO BRIGHT outside!!! and what is with all the clothes! I could barely even crawl. Yeah check out the pics and you will see what I mean. Jersey LOVED the snow, but she is a dog. I'm not a dog. I am not a fan. But we were all hanging outside for a while. Jersey was running around. Mommy had me touch the snow, Daddy put me in my stroller and we were sliding all over the place. But I think I smiled once the whole time we were out there. Well you can see. Mommy put all of the pictures on Photobucket and I am going to put some up here. Maybe when I am older, it will make more sense, but all Mommy kept saying was, "Well I guess he is not a snowbaby." Daddy told me it was okay that since we live here it only happens every once in a while. If we lived in New Jersey it would be worse. They keep talking about this Jersey place. I thought it was just the dog's name, but we are supposed to go there in March. Maybe I will understand a little better. Well here are the pictures. Enjoy and those of you who like snow....????.....I don't get it....

"Shouldn't I be able to move?"

"Okay I am out here, now what?"



"Seriously!, you want me to touch that?"

"I am so not amused Mommy."

Oh and this is my FAVORITE thing to do on the weekends....I always nap with Daddy!


Oh and here is the link to all the pictures of my wonderful day in the snow....yeah right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers