Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Know I Know...But I Am Not To Blame

Okay, so it has been a really long time since I let you all know what was going on in my world, but my Uncle Joey is the one who is responsible. Mommy left her camera cord up in New Jersey, so she can't charge her camera and can't take pictures...so it is Uncle Joey's fault. He said he was going to send it, but Mommy hasn't gotten it yet.

Well, I am a master stair climber! Actually it is kind of funny because whenever any one goes upstairs I follow them and you can see Mommy or Daddy running after me to stop me. LOL They keep saying something about a gate, what is this gate thing? Not sure if I am going to like it.
They let me go up the stairs if someone is behind me, but not all the time. Oh well.

Oh and Mommy, Daddy and Tio are working on the backyard. They are making the patio bigger. They say it is for me, but I think it is really for them! I love to be outside. I was helping them last week putting the stones down and playing with the sand. Check it out this is what it is looking like.


Mommy says she hopes it will be finished this weekend. It is fun we were blowing bubbles out there and just playing in the sun this past weekend.

Oh and this walking thing is coming along. I am really getting going now. I have taken a few steps by myself. I think it is hysterical because Mommy and Daddy GO CRAZY!!! Crawling still gets me there faster, but walking is starting to be fun.
If Uncle Joey ever sends Mommy her cord I might have better pictures to put up! But we will see.
Okay see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers