Monday, April 5, 2010

What A Weekend....

This weekend was cool and guess what, we all know I am not a "snow baby" but according to Mommy a "beach baby" I am. Man we went to this place called Falls Lake and Mommy and Daddy put me in the sand to feel the sand with my toes...it was so cool! I smiled when my toes first hit it! It was so cool and squishy. LOL and then I sat down and put my hands in it and start crawling in it. It was fun. Mommy said some little guys like me don't like the sand, but I do!! And then we went to hang out on the jungle gym. I didn't do much but grab a bar and then Daddy wanted to take me down to the water. Yeah he rolled up my pants andput my toes in it. WOAH what was that, way too cold, but I still like it. I can't wait for my birthday, Mommy said we are going to the beach to celebrate!








Yeah Mommy thought it was cute to put me in the hole that someone else dug...I don't know, she is weird sometimes, but I love her lol


Oh and I found a new place to get into at home....LOL check it out....

Oh it was so nice outside side we were playing on the car and I was giving Daddy a Hi-Five...two handed!



And opening day for baseball. Daddy and I were ready. Though the game seems a little boring right now, but it is fun to watch Daddy get excited and start screaming. LOL They keep saying Red Sox equals Evil...not sure what that means, but GO YANKEES!!

I know us Corona men are a serious bunch.....Daddy says that is called our "Game Face".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers