Thursday, April 29, 2010

What Is This Awesome Thing They Call Ice Cream?!

Well Mommy is really funny about giving me any type of sugar stuff. I mean hey fine with me, I don't' know what it is, but I hear her say it all the time that I don't need extra sugar and stuff, like in juice. Fine with me, we all know I don't like juice anyway. Water is AWESOME!!!

But, I may be having a change of heart about this sugar thing....We went to this place called Baskin Robbins. Mommy said they were doing something special and there was a big sale and the store was going to give a lot of money to the National Fallen Firefighters group. She said it is called a donation, when they give money to other people to help them out. I wasn't sure if you all knew was that was so I wanted to explain it. Anyway, so we all went to get ice cream; me, Mommy, Daddy, Tio and Titi.

Oh man Mommy gave me a little taste of hers. It was called Pralines 'N Cream. She said that is her favorite ever ever ever in the whole world. Yeah between us, she was a little too excited. It was pretty good and then Daddy gave me some of his Vanilla. Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!!!
Mommy said I could only have a little bit....(she needs to loosen up a bit.) LOL and then when we were in the car I kept asking Tio for some more of his!!!! Mommy said they needed to stop because I was going to be up ALL NIGHT.....haha little did she know I had already made that decision....

Well here is my first ice cream picture!



And this is not the best picture. I was getting tired, but you can see my little ice cream dribble LOL I need a napkin people PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers