Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First Trip to Jersey

Okay so let's put this into perspective, I got to see my Pop-Pop, Uncle Joey, Nino and Lauren and I met my other Tios, Tias and a bunch of cousins....so that fact that I was strapped into my car seat for sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long wasn't that bad!


I actually slept most of the way up to NJ. We had a long day at UNC and met a bunch of the doctors that are going to be working with me. They were impressed with how strong and smart I am and I met so many people that I didn't really sleep so I crashed when got into the car. Mommy and Daddy said "we did good time." I am not sure what that meant but they were happy when we got to Uncle Joey's house. That is the house that Mommy grew up in. It was kind of cool to see the house. Oh man and there was this crazy dog there. I thought Jersey was bad when she barked! Max, my Uncle Joey's dog, was SOOOO LOUD and his bark was so high pitched, but he was interesting.....

When we got there Pop-Pop was there and he gave me such big hugs and kisses and Uncle Joey too. It was really nice and I got to stay up a little later and play!! But then Mommy stopped all the fun and made me go to sleep. Sheesh...she really just breaks up the party sometimes.

Anyway, we went to Uncle Joey's school the next morning to "show me off" and then we went to NY to visit my other Titi Keila and my cousin Jojo. He had the same surgery as I did!! We have matching scars!!! So we crossed this bridge that Mommy called the "GW" and we drove by Central Park and down 5th Ave. Daddy wanted to go walk downtown Manhattan, but it was way too cold so we hung out with my cousin. Check it out.

JoJo is trying to figure out who I am....LOL

Hey it looked just like the bib I have at home....don't be mad at me!

On Saturday, a lot of family came over the house to meet me. Here are some of the pictures:


This is me and my Uncle Tuto...yeah he is funny, I was checkin him out...LOL

This is my cousin Mikayla, my Tia Gladys, me and my hair twin Little Lauren HAHAHA

This is the first time me and Mikayla met. She is Mommy's cousin Mimi's daughter. She is already a year old! She was a little scared of me I think....I was trying to grab her hand.

Oh and this is my cousin Samathaly. She loved playing with me and was reading my book with me.


We just relaxed on Sunday oh and went to Woodbridge Center. It is a mall that Mommy and Daddy used to go to. Then my Tio Alex came over with my other cousin Annelisse and we were hanging out and playing. Let me tell you these people know how to party!!! Well I couldn't sleep I just hung out all day. I didn't want to miss anything! There was so much going on!


On Monday we had to leave to come back home and I was a little sad, but Nino and Lauren were coming back with us so I knew I was going to have a good time with them!! And we went to a diner for breakfast. Well I already had my breakfast but Pop Pop and Mickie came and took everyone else out to breakfast. Pop Pop always goes to this place, it is called Mercedes Cafe. Everyone liked the food. I even tried to get in on it....LOL check it out....


Yeah that is bacon....no I didn't eat it...


Okay so here is the link for the rest of the pictures of my first trip to New Jersey. Mommy said there is a lot more family that we didn't get to see, but hopefully next time. Love you all and miss ya!

Yeah Mommy still hasn't figured out how to arrange the pictures on photobucket, so they are a bit out of order....AGAIN.....

http://s793.photobucket.com/albums/yy220/jerseyraleigh/First%20trip%20to%20New%20Jersey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers