Monday, March 8, 2010

I Have Been Pretty Busy...

I know it has been a while, but I have been doing a lot of things: working on this walking thing. I am SO good at walking around the table and even walking holding on to the wall! It is pretty cool. I get a little tripped up when I run out of wall or I see Mommy or Daddy and I want to walk over to them. I kind of just throw myself closer to them and try to land on them. WHY NOT! It may seem a bit funny, but I am a little guy we do these things. I am still figuring it all out. Oh and I am so fast at this crawling thing. Mommy thinks it is funny when I crawl into the kitchen because she can hear my hands slapping on the floor. I HATE that....it means I can't sneak up on her!! But I go in there and keep her company sometimes. Oh and I love to steal that towel she has hanging from the stove. LOL I'll take that thing and go everywhere with it. She keeps telling me not to hold on to the stove, but it is cool! It is all shiny and I can see this other baby in the window. Oh, and I am trying to work on my pronunciation of the word "No". I think I have it down pretty good. Mommy tries to get me to blow kisses and says MUAH, they think they are going to get me to stop saying it....LOL sorry guys. You armed me with it and I will use it. Sometimes I wonder what I am supposed to use it for, but hey, it is something that I say.
Oh let me tell you THESE people (my parents that is) tried to convince me they were doing me a favor by buying me a new car seat! Who do they think they are kidding?! It is the same thing that keeps me from moving in the car. It is a mobile jail I tell you. Oh yeah it is all fancy and big, with a pillow or something and some other straps, yeah I even have a cup holder. FOR WHAT!!! Not necessary, I don't even like the cup, haven't you all noticed? Sheesh....well they said it will be better when we go to Jersey at the end of the month. They said I will be more comfortable. Yeah Mommy tried to put me in it last night at the house. WOO- HOO that was funny. I don't think I ever moved that fast to squirm out of the seat. I mean eventually I will have to use it, but I am still not convinced it will be better.

Well this weekend I went out to breakfast with Gwen and Mommy. That was pretty cool and then we just hung out. Mommy bought me these things called bubbles. She was excited, but I don't know what the fuss was about. She opened them on Sunday to show me and she got upset. I guess they didn't work. I was interested, but nothing really happened. Maybe it needs batteries or something. When my other toys don't work that's what we do, we change the batteries. Maybe I'll tell Mommy to get batteries for the bubbles. Oh well.
Hey check out these pics. You guys know I love to go under the table and mess with those CD's, Mommy caught me AGAIN and she now has proof.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers