Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy Busy Morning for my 9 MONTH BIRTHDAY!!

Well this morning Mommy and I went to my pediatrician for my check up. The stats are:


19 lbs. 15 oz. and 27 in.

And the doctor who saw me said I was so smart and delightful, oh and so cute! All the things Mommy tells me. She said I was doing so well in all of my gross motor skills (yeah, no idea what that means, but Mommy told her that I could pick things up with my fingers and walk around the furniture and stuff. So I guess it is related) Oh and she gave me this toy....yeah I have no idea why people like these things. Have you ever seen those weird balls that have these rubbery strings that come out of them??? WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS FUN? So weird. It is just weird to touch. Mommy tried to buy me a big ball this weekend, but uh NO I was not a fan. So when the doctor came into the office with this little rabbit with that ball rubbery string body yeah I just looked at Mommy and she knew what I was thinking...."No way." But the doctor also gave Mommy some bubbles too. Who knows maybe these will work.

Then it was in the car, pick up Tio and off to UNC to go see my doctor that likes to put a mask on me and make me go to sleep. Yeah he is the one with the knife that has done my surgeries. Well my surgery from two weeks ago, not so good. The spot is infected again. So he actually pulled out a little knife and cut me there in the office! It sounds a lot worse than what it really is. It wasn't that bad. I just don't like them messing with me. Mommy had to hold my head. They tried to use Tio to distract me. I am too smart for that people! You should know that by now.....

Oh and I saw Leah in the hallway. Yeah the one who makes me drink that funky stuff to check my swallowing. Yeah, I got a little nervous when I saw her, but it was okay she just wanted to say Hi.

So now the doctor is talking about a CT scan. Beats me what that is, but Mommy said I had one before when I was smaller. I don't remember, but I will believe her. I kind of have to. She is my mother. Oh and he said then another surgery to clean out this nasty thing and maybe staying over at the hospital! It is a lot, but I know Mommy and Daddy will be there with me. I think she and Daddy are a little worried. They have been kissing me WAAAAAAY more than usual. It's okay I still like it. LOL
Oh these are those balls...yeah NOT A FAN....TOO WEIRD AND WIGGLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers