Monday, March 22, 2010

Wow What A Weekend

I could have stayed outside ALL weekend. And I tried to. Every time Mommy or Daddy opened the door I was headed straight for it. I even tried to go outside with Jersey when Mommy let her out. It was so pretty and warm. I didn't even need a jacket!!!! That was great, I had a little more freedom in my car seat. You know I am starting to like this one. It is more comfortable than the other one. I guess Mommy and Daddy were right.

We went shopping on Saturday and got me some T-shirts and more socks. I swear Mommy is on this sock thing with me. She is always buying SOCKS for me. And Daddy says we need to take OFF the socks so I can practice walking more. Well it was nice being out and about on the town and going to the stores...oh oh oh and no more medicine!! Did I tell you how much I HATED this last one...well thankfully I took it for the last time yesterday. WOO-HOO.


We went to a party on Saturday. It was a Shay's house, my neighbor. I like her, we were hanging out and I got meet her friends and family. Mommy said I did really well. Hello! I am a social person, look at my parents, well Daddy not so much, but Mommy yeah. LOL just kidding Dad. Okay, well I was good until it was past my bottle and bedtime. Then we needed to get out! So Mommy took me home and Daddy stayed to hang out.

Oh and yesterday Mommy got me all dressed up and we went to take pictures with Daddy and Gwen came. That was fun. It was the first time we took professional pictures. We got a bunch for the family, but here are just a couple. Titi Chell got me the outfit for Easter. I hope you like them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers