Monday, May 10, 2010

All I Have To Say Is....

This is NOT COOL!!!!



And they bought me another one of those car seat mobile jail things for Daddy's car......these people....all concerned about my safety sheesh! LOL Well I guess they love me!

Ohhhh and we celebrated this thing call Mommy's Day yesterday. Mommy just seemed really happy all day yesterday. Well we really started it Saturday night because me , Mommy and Daddy went to dinner. And, Daddy got her a card and I got her one too and left it on my changing table for her to see in the morning. Okay, well really Daddy got it for her and wrote my name on it. But she liked it so much. Yeah and then in the morning Daddy made breakfast for Mommy. Ummm, I didn't even know my Daddy knew how to cook! I mean Mommy and Tio are the ones usually cooking, but he made breakfast! Mommy says he knows how to cook really good, but doesn't like to all the time. LOL Mommy was really happy. And then we just hung out and went to the store to check some stuff out. And then we went to dinner with Tio and Titi. It was a really nice day.

Ohhh and Mommy has to send me the pictures because I was just walking all over the place and I like walking down the driveway at the end it this really big black floor. Mommy kept saying I couldn't go there. I don't know why. I heard her say, "Why do kids always like to run into the street!?" Well and then we saw some pretty yellow flowers. Well, Mommy called them "weeds" and "dandelions" but I thought they were pretty.

Okay....gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers