Monday, May 24, 2010

What A Weekend!!! Family Fun Day with CPI

So we went to Daddy's company's Family Fun Day at Carowinds, which is this big park with all these big machines that makes a lot of noise! Mommy and Daddy called them rides. I liked to watch them and listen to all of the sounds they made. It was me and Mommy and Daddy and Tio and Titi Janette and my Titi Chell and Mike. It was so good seeing Titi Chell, I kept asking for her to hold me and pick me up. Yeah, she loved it! She kept kissing and hugging me. HA HA she is soo funny!



It was a pretty awesome weekend. We drove to Charlotte on Saturday afternoon and stayed at a hotel and we went swimming in the pool and then we went out to dinner and then to the park on Sunday. I got to meet a lot of Daddy's friends from work. I was up and so into everything when we got to the park. It was so cool and I was walking around and talking to people. I saw a lot of little people just like me! That was so cool. Then they had some guy draw a picture of me, Mommy said it is called a caricature. I am going to put it up in a little bit so you can see it. I went on this ride called the Carousel with Mommy and Daddy. There were a lot of horses and they went up and down. It was cool. Then when we were getting ready to go to have lunch with all of Daddy's company and I fell asleep! I know, I should have stayed up but I was soooo tired from all of the excitement and I missed EVERYTHING! Well not everything, but some things....Anyway then we went back to the rides and rode on a train and Mommy was so upset because she wanted to take me to the pool but they don't open it until next week!! So we just walked around and Daddy played a basketball game and Mommy said he did really bad. He didn't make ONE SHOT! LOL It was kind of funny.


So after a long and exciting day in the sun and having fun we headed out home. Here are the pictures so you can see what we did. I will have Mommy put all of them on Photobucket.



This is us getting ready to go to Charlotte. I was beeping the horn because Tio was taking TOOOOO LONG and I wanted to GO! LOL
This was at the pool at the hotel. Mommy was nervous when Daddy was doing this but he only did it for a little while. I love the water....
I kind of had had enough of the camera and they kept trying to pose me! I just wanted to chill and relax....don't grown ups understand I just want to relax sometimes...sheesh...
At the gate!!
We were waiting with Titi Janette for Daddy and everyone else to get off of the Intimidator!
Uh yeah, Mommy is excited, I am not so sure about this big guy next to me here. Jersey doesn't stand up and walk around, why is THIS dog doing that?!?!?!? I don't know...weird
We were on the train here!! And they were doing the chicken dance and clapping. LOL Grown ups are soooo silly sometimes!
Here is my Mommy and Daddy. She kisses Daddy a lot, almost as much as she kisses me!!
Okay, I am getting tired....



This was towards the end of the day, Mommy pulled out my shades and I am hanging with Daddy watching a basketball game. Yeah the same one Daddy did really bad at, it was called 3-Point Shoot Out!




Oh and here is the picture the kid drew of me. Mommy says I look like a little old man, but I think it captures my essence LOLOL...
Here is the link to all the pictures from Carowinds.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers