Monday, August 2, 2010

Awesome Weekend!

So my family came up from Florida!! They got here on Saturday evening and it was so much fun. I was playing with Darwin and hanging with Gwen and getting hugs and kisses from my Abuela and Titi Arelis. I was showing them the songs I know and was dancing and goofing around. LOL we had a good time.

Oh and wait on Saturday morning went to this thing called a garage sale and look at what we got!!!


Oh I love music. Mommy said she was going to teach me how to play and Daddy was on there making music with the beats and playing along. It sounded really good!!!

Then we went to church on Sunday and I stayed in the nursery. It was okay....They took me outside to walk around, but I was REALLY HAPPY when Mommy and Daddy came to pick me up! You know it is just a different place. I have to get used to it. We will see how it goes next weekend.

Okay gotta go BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers