Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So Now they Say I am Soooooo Dominican

HAHAHA So you know what I tried this weekend....Morir Sonando (literal translation is Die Dreaming) ohhh it was good. Daddy made some for him and then he gave me a little bit...It was really good. It is like a milkshake with milk and orange juice, some vanilla and sugar. Mommy wasn't too happy because of the extra sugar, but I only had a little bit. And hey I am drinking some milk, it can't be that bad!!! Yeah Mommy told Titi Janette and she said now I was true Dominican LOL
Did I ever tell you how much I like hanging out with Mommy when she is cooking in the kitchen. Well this is where I hang out on the counter, while she chops and stirs and cooks!
I was trying to do a little mixing of my own here....

Oh Mommy kept saying I looked like I was surfing when I was standing on this thing. Not sure what she meant by that, but I thought it was fun to stand on it and play around with it. That is one of our laundry baskets that fold up. Yeah I got stuck in it earlier. I climbed into it, stood up and then couldn't get it off. Mommy laughed at me....good thing she didn't have her camera for that one!!!

Well my abuela and Titi Arelis and cousins should be coming back soon. It will be nice to see them. Okay gotta go bye!

Oh no wait I have to tell you. So we went to get my eyes checked last night. Yeah I do not remember it being so traumatic the last time. Man they had me laying down, Mommy holding my arms, Daddy holding my legs, the assistant holding my eyes open the doctor with this CRAZY LIGHT shining it in my sensitive eyes! Lord it was crazy! But.............it was awesome and the doctor took so long because he was confused because my eyes are better!!!! He said my nearsightedness is because of the shape of my eyes and he thinks they have changed shape. Anyway they are better!! My glasses will be a little thinner....LOL...but I get to keep my frames! You know since everyone loves them soooooo much.

Okay now I really gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers