Monday, August 16, 2010

Bye Bye Family....

Well my family from Florida went home on Sunday. My abuela, Titi Arelis and Darwin. Gwen stayed because she is going back to school. We will get to see her more now that she is here and not in Florida!


Well we had a good time this weekend. We didn't do too much but hung out and played. And I got to meet some other "uncles" this weekend. They were funny guys. But they are the ones that go out with Mommy and Daddy and I have to stay home, so I am not too sure if I like them! But they were cool.


You know what is so funny, I didn't think saying a few words would amaze people so much. I am talking a lot more now. I can say "thank you"...in my own way of course...and "bye bye" and "agua" and "avena" I am pretty much trying to repeat whatever it is that I hear and OH MY GOD! They love it! I mean talk about putting on a show and having an audience. I can keep my parents MESMERIZED by just trying to say a word! It really is pretty hysterical. LOL Oh I have a good time keeping them entertained. Well, you know, they entertain me a lot also. They play with me and sing with me oh and chase me! That is the best. Yeah that is one of my new things.....LOL....I love to run away whenever anyone tries to get something from me. LOL Oh it is so much fun. They call my name...I look....I see them coming....and I TAKE OFF...and they FOLLOW....and the fun begins HAHAHA



Okay, well here are some pictures that we took this weekend and some older ones of me playing outside, but you can see how big I am getting!


I love being outside!



I'm ready to go!!

I love my hats! Just like Daddy!

Okay so Mommy wanted me to explain this picture and let everyone know that even though I am drinking from a party cup there wasn't a "big person drink" in there. I have NO IDEA what she is talking about, but she said you all might know. She did say though the orange soda she had in the cup was just as bad for me....I was really just trying to get at the ice. But do you see how talented I am!!!!!
Outside stomping around! Mommy like taking action shots.
Me and Darwin chillin' on the couch. I was showing him my contact list in my phone...he was a little jealous!
Here is my family! Abuela, Titi Arelis, Gwen and Darwin! Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers