Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Here Comes Trouble....

Well at least that is what Mommy and Daddy say when I get in gear! LOL I have a fascination with the paper under the end tables in the living room. I don't know why....don't ask me. Daddy wonders all the time and asks me why I don't play with my toys and I go after the paper under the table?!?!? Mommy just laughs and says, "He's a baby. He likes the noise." I really just like making them get up and chase after me when I start going for it! LOL

Daddy got up and put me all the way across the room in the corner and surrounded me with my toys. I mean, yeah they are fun. I start playing with them, but I think it is funnier to hear Daddy and Mommy call my name and tell me to stop. LOL Mommy looks at me and says, "Don't you even think about it, Adrian." She picks me up points me in a different direction, but I just turn around.

Mommy gave up and gave me my own magazine to read, but it just wasn't as fun as having them chase after me! Oh my parents, they are funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers