Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Late but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Our Last Family Picture of 2009

I know, I know, Mommy and Daddy have kept me on the move so I haven't had any time to write anything. New Year's Eve was nice. We went to Uncle Junior's house. I was hanging with my cousins and playing all over the place. I have some pictures of me playing the tambora! Check it out. I fell asleep around 10:30 and then Mommy and Daddy got me up so I could be with them at 12am. Not sure why that was. And Mommy was crying and everybody was giving me kisses and hugging each other. And all I wanted to do was go to sleep! And then I tried and I couldn't. I mean they woke me up, might as well stay up now, right?! LOL We went home a little after 1am because Mommy said I needed to be in my bed. Though, when we got home I was still up!! HA HA fooled you guys! Well these holidays had me a little wild. With so much family and having so much fun! I really didn't want to sleep AT ALL. So I have been trying to make up for it. Well, here are our family pictures from New Year's! Happy Happy everyone!! Mommy says, "Make it a good one!" Yeah, I still don't get half the things and little phrases that she says, but it is funny sometimes LOL

This is my cousin Junior




Me playing the tambora!!!! oh yeah baby



Here is Mommy and Daddy




Check me out. This is New Year's Day. I know the picture is blurry but that is because I am moving SO FAST now, Mommy couldn't catch me. Notice the Blackberry on my pants? LOL Daddy plays music for me on his Blackberry! I Love It! I start tapping my feet when I am sitting in my high chair when we listen to music.

Okay here is a clearer one of me LOL Those things are heavy man! it is pulling my pants down!

Okay gotta go!! Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers