Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well...Check Out My First Self Inflicted Wound!

Well we all know how much I love paper. It is just a thing I have, well all of us little people have. Well I was playing in Mommy and Daddy's room while she was cleaning and I was trying to rip this piece of paper up...I know I know...it's fun, give me a break ;) Anyway, Mommy looked over at me and I had all these little red spots on my bib! She kind of freaked out. She scooped me up, cleaned up my hand and put a band-aid on my finger! Mommy tried to keep my finger out of my mouth, but yeah that wasn't happening. And 20 mins later the band-aid was off! LOL Check it out...


Well that was this past weekend and this picture was this morning. I mean I watch Daddy play poker online all the time I HAD to get into the game. Mommy caught me....

1 comment:

Followers