Monday, January 11, 2010

I Turned 7 Months on Saturday & It Was Daddy's Birthday!

What a weekend! It was cold over here so I did a lot of exploring an hanging out at home. I really am getting a hang of this crawling thing, though I like standing more! Yeah I'd rather be standing and being walked around then sitting on the floor. One of my new little tricks is shimming off the couch and standing on the side of it. Check it out. My face looks a little funny, but you can get the picture....

Oh and I am just trying to climb over everything. We have really high chairs in the dining room and I kind of created my own obstacle course LOL

Saturday was the big day! Daddy and I celebrated our birthdays! Oh and shout out to my boy Connor up in New Jersey! Happy Half Birthday My Friend!!!! I am still older than you! LOL
Oh okay so mine and Daddy's birthday. He had to work in the morning, but when he got home we had some relaxing time on the couch. My Daddy is such a multi-tasker, check out what he is doing. Mommy says she only wishes he could multi-task, the dishes, washing machine and the vacuum...I really don't get it, but she laughed LOL Then Mommy and Daddy went out to dinner after I fell asleep. I knew something was up because Tio came in and put the bo-bo in my mouth when it fell out when I was sleeping. They think they are so smart. That is why I put up a fight to go to sleep sometimes! I KNOW big things happen when the lights go out... Here is me and Daddy.

I love my Daddy. He always makes me laugh and takes such good care of me. I get lots of hugs and kisses from Daddy and I love it when he puts me high up in the air! I feel like I'm flying.

Oh Gwen came back from Florida! It was soooo funny. She hadn't seen me sit up by myself and I surprised her! I love when I surprise people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers