Thursday, June 10, 2010

Check It Out!!!

Now I have my own wheels!!!

(I know it is blurry, Mommy has better pictures on the camera, but she didn't send it to me. Daddy sent me this one from his phone. It looks like I am driving really fast!)

Here is a better one!


Mommy got home from work she brought me some balloons that were awesome! They were so big and shiny and just cool. There were a bunch of smilie faces all over them. And then Mommy let me open the present Auntie Marion (she is Mommy's friend from work) got me. That was cool! It was a puzzle with these pictures of ships and boats and airplanes. And I got a card from Nana Diane (that is Mommy's friend Tracey (my Auntie Tracey), yeah her mommy. Oh easier to explain that is my boy Connor's Nana too)

And then Daddy brought out the coolest thing it looks like a motorcycle and a bike, Mommy calls it a four wheeler. Mommy and Daddy got it for me for my birthday! Oh I like it so much! There are these buttons that play music and a horn that beeps! I just kept smiling and smiling when I was sitting on it. I had a little trouble getting on and off, but I kind of figured it out. I still haven't figured out how to push myself though....I am still working on it. LOL I just turned one people come on. HAHAHA! Well Daddy put my feet up on the front two wheels while I was sitting down now THAT was AWESOME! He pushed me all around the house!

Then we had dinner and went out for ice cream!!!! Ohhhh I love ice cream!! We went to Dairy Queen this time and I got a vanilla cone, but I prefer the spoon and cup so Daddy was giving me some ice cream ohhhh yeah baby that was good. Mommy thought I was having too much so didn't let me have it all. But it was okay, the little I had was enough sugar rush for me!!! LOL I was laughing and dancing and trying to get on the table. LOL Daddy thought I had lost it. It was my birthday! What do you expect.

Here check out the video of me eating my ice cream.

















Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!!! I can't wait to see what happens next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers