Monday, June 7, 2010

Myrtle Beach Birthday Weekend!

Okay, so it was my birthday weekend and Mommy and Daddy decided that we would go to Myrtle Beach. They said I would like it and boy did I! It was awesome, the pool and the beach and the sun and sand. Even the place we stayed was really cool. There was a place to go outside. Mommy called it a balcony, but it was screened in. So they left the door open and I could go outside and come inside all by myself! You guys know how much I love to go outside and I can't do that at home. Mommy always says, I need to put on my shoes and I need help to go outside because there is a step. BUT NOT HERE!!! Oh it was so cool. So much FREEDOM!


But let me tell you how it all started. So....Mommy forgot the directions. I know. I mean she was putting a lot of stuff together and she forgot. So from the start they had me working. Check it out, I had to use my cell phone to get the directions on the GPS. They were already making me work hard...

Once we got to the hotel, they thought I was going to stay asleep. I mean Mommy set up my pack 'n play and laid me down to change my diaper and put on my pjs, but come on people you know me better than that. It was party time, I needed to check out this new place! So I started exploring and looking through everything. It was way past my bedtime and Mommy and Daddy let me stay up for a little bit, but then they MADE me go to sleep. They said I needed my energy for the pool tomorrow. So with some fighting I decided MYSELF that I should go to sleep.

The next day I got up bright and early and was hanging with Mommy on the balcony. It was so nice out there and it was warm. I also went into Titi Chell and Titi Janette's room and woke them up!

After breakfast Mommy got me ready and started putting that thick sticky stuff on me that is supposed to protect me from the sun. It wasn't so bad. Then we went to the pool. Oh it was fun. I was splashing with Mommy and Daddy and saw some other kids. And then they put me in this floating thing that was pretty cool, but I didn't want to stay in there too long and then they tried this life jacket suit thing. Okay, WHO INVENTED THAT? First off, I was already wet, so it was a pain putting on. Then they get it on, put me in the water and I have NO CONTROL over my body. What is that about?! I am flipping and flopping. Yeah, Daddy didn't like it either so we just took it off AGAIN and put my bathing suit on AGAIN and everyone just swam around with me. That was awesome!

It was a long morning and you know I can't miss anything so I didn't want to sleep! I mean Mommy gave me lunch and my bottle and then set up a bed for me, but no I wanted to be up, even though I was kind of like a zombie. So they decided to take me back to the room make me comfortable and put me to sleep. Check it out, I was knocked out for like 3 hours!

And little did I know when I was sleeping my family put a party together for me!!! They made me a cake and there were balloons and everything! It was very cool! And since we didn't have all of the family with us, Mommy put the names of my cousins and Pop-Pop and Abuela and Abuela on the balloons! And they put them at the table like they were sitting there with us. So all of my family was with me. You can see all of the pictures on line. Mommy said she would put them on Photobucket again.


LOL oh and then we went to some place called Broadway at the beach and were walking around and went to some place called Senor Frog, oh they make the silliest hats there and everyone got one! Me, not such a fan of the hats, but it was funny watching everyone else wear them. LOL


Oh this is just me profiling on a dinosaur at Broadway at the Beach. Mommy LOVES this pictue. LOL

The next day we went to the beach and this is the most awesomest place EVER! Oh Mommy says I am my father's son, whatever that means, but I LOVE THE SAND AND THE WATER AND EVERYTHING!!! Daddy and I were sitting in the sand playing with the water and these things called waves were splashing on me. Mommy was there with us and playing too and I was sitting with her, while Daddy was jumping in the big waves. He is so silly sometimes! It was awesome. Here check out some pics!






Yeah, you see Mommy's face in this picture, she doesn't understand why I love the sand!!!

After the beach we went for some pizza and then went home...it was nice to be home...

Here is the link to all of the pictures of my birthday weekend!

http://s793.photobucket.com/albums/yy220/jerseyraleigh/Adrians%201st%20Bday%20Myrtle%20Beach/?albumview=slideshow





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers