Monday, August 17, 2009

Anything Look Different???


I know the picture is a little fuzzy, but mommy was using her camera on her phone while I was on the couch and she did the best she could. NOTICE ANYTHING DIFFERENT????? No tube!!!! Mommy and daddy pulled it yesterday morning. I have been drinking all of my milk from the bottle. I have even had up to 5 oz. Mommy and daddy were so happy. So was Titi Arelis. She was here from Florida, because we moved my cousin Gwen in to her dorm room at NC State. That was kind of cool. Mommy kept saying that I will be going to college, no questions asked. She said there is no option. I only have the option to choose the school. Ok mom, I think this is a bit early, but ok!

So we went to Gwen's room and put everything away, I took a nap while everyone else worked. Then we went out for pizza and then we went to Big Lots. Mommy said this is Titi Chell and Tia Kenia's favorite store. Mommy bought me some books, but they didn't get much else. That was our biggest and longest day out, other than our hospital visits. It was awesome!! Daddy wants to go to Charlotte this weekend and go to Titi Chell's pool. I am excited to see what that is all about, though mommy said I can't be out in the sun.

Well mommy took some more pictures of me today. I wasn't really into it, so I gave her this kind of sideways smirk. And then I gave her my leaning pose, just hanging on our couch. I hope you enjoy the pictures. See you soon!!!


1 comment:

  1. oh.ehmm.ghee. or OMG!
    He's too Cute posing for the camera!

    ReplyDelete

Followers