Monday, August 17, 2009

What In The World!!!!

Okay, I have been poked and prodded and had teams of doctors working on me, but what in the world is it with those IMMUNIZATION SHOTS!!! MY LORD! Where was the anesthesia???? That nurse just went at it. One shot, Two shots, THREE shots!!! one right after another. I mean I know that they are good and keep me safe from all these other dieases and colds and stuff, but again WHERE WAS THE ANESTHESIA???? Even something local??? But NOOOOOOO nothing. Mommy told me it wouldn't be bad and that I have been through worse, but YEAH RIGHT! She doesn't know ANYTHING! Well she knows a lot, but I guess not everything, because those hurt.
Well I cried, of course. But then mommy picked me up, gave me the bo bo and rocked me and I started to fall asleep. I actually even fell asleep in the car. Mommy was a little nervous because she thought I would be screaming for a while, but I guess it was just the shock of those three needles and I just crashed. When we got home mommy gave me my milk and I drank all 4 oz and fell back asleep.

Here you can check out my Band - Aids. I have Bugs Bunny on one thigh and Daffy Duck on the other. Yeah they look cute, but they don't help with the pain. I don't know why they try to make it look better than it is. Well at least I don't have to go back there until I am a big man of 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers