Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mommy Went to Work...

Wow a lot has been going on!! I went to the pool for the first time at Titi Chell's house and I got to meet my Titi Kristy. That was fun. I am going to put some pictures so you can see me with my toes in the water. It was kind of like my bath, but the water wasn't as warm. Mommy was really worried about making sure I wasn't in the sun so she kept covering me with her body. She said my skin to too sensitive now to be out in the sun. She said next year we will go the beach. Daddy keeps talking about that. I guess it will be fun. He says we are going to play in the waves. Mommy looks at him funny when he says that and says I am too little. I guess we have to wait until next summer.


Well I saw mommy this morning. She gave me hugs and kisses got me dressed and then gave me to Tio Otto to give me my milk. She gave me another kiss, said God bless you and then she said she had to go to work. She looked like she was crying. I don't know what this work thing is, but I am hanging out with my Tio and Titi Jeanette today. Maybe mommy is where daddy goes during the day. I only see daddy after mommy and I have been playing and hanging out a long time together.


Oh I am eating really well. I can take up to 6 oz on the bottle, but I do that when I feel like it. It's not all the time. I think that bothers mommy and daddy, but sometimes I am just not that hungry. Sorry guys


And listen to this, okay mommy does this weird thing with her lips. She calls them fish kisses! She looks soooo funny when she does it that it makes me laugh right away. She said mom-mom used to do that all the time. When she does it, I try to do it also. I can't do it yet, but I tighten my lips a little and that makes mommy laugh soooo hard!!


Okay gotta go. Tio said he was going to read me this book about mortgages. I don't know what that is at all, but he said it is good for me to learn. I hope it is not boring. Maybe after that he will read me one of my Seasame Street books.

Enjoy the pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers