Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FINALLY NO METAL!!!

I am free, FREE of those stabbing little sticks that were in my chin. We went to the doctor's office to today to take them out. Okay, what is it about procedures in doctors' offices?!?!?!?! I think I want to request a hospital next time! Again no anesthesia! Just like my immunization shots. I mean what is with these people?? Mommy was a little worried about how I was going to be and if I was going to be in pain so she gave me some Tylenol to kind of stop the pain before it started. Um, yeah she tried, but I still cried. Well cried wasn't the word, I have mommy holding my arms down, Tio holding my head straight and Dr. Van Aalst turning these things...oh it was almost too much!!! Mommy just kept kissing my head as she held me and kept telling me how good I was doing and that it was almost over. Yeah she said "it is almost over" like 20 times! Which tells you how long it was. Man! But after that mommy gave me my paci and gave me hugs and kisses. She fed me the rest of my milk....yeah they are doing this right in the middle of me having my milk!!! That was so rude to interrupt while I was eating and that also made me mad! But after I calmed down it was okay. We went home and I took a nap.

But at least they are now GONE!!!!

Thank the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers