Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tickle Tickle Tickle

Mommy found a tickle spot! I was trying to keep it a secret because now I know they are never going to stop!!!! Ok this was the deal. I was laying down on the couch. Mommy had just finished cleaning my culi (tushi for the non-spanish speakers lol) and daddy was on the computer on the couch. Mommy just started tickling my belly. She started blowing air on my belly and making these weird funny sounds. She called it a "zerbert". Oh that was soooo funny! I was cracking up. I even let out a loud laugh. Mommy and daddy were dying on the couch. My mommy sat me up and started playing with me some more, but this time she was making a weird whistle sound! That was funny too! She recorded that one!!! I hope you can see the video. Oh we have been having a lot of fun.

Mommy and daddy have moved me into my nursery. I like my crib. My legs were getting scrunched up in the bassinet in mommy and daddy's room. I also have a really cool mobile that plays cool music and the lights are awesome!! I sleep with my little doggie. He is an awesome friend to have around. I like to pet him. I know he is not real, but he is sooooo soft. I am glad Mommy, Nino, and Lauren picked that one up for me. I have a cool night light also that Titi Chell bought for me. That really isn't for me, but it helps mommy come check on me and not have to put the light on. I really don't like when the light is turned on when I am sleeping....it's TOO BRIGHT!

Oh and we went Downtown this weekend. the North Carolina Symphony was playing in the park. There were a lot of people there and everyone kept checking me and my glasses out! I liked looking at all the people. It was fun. Then we went to El Rodeo the Mexican restaurant. Mommy said that was the first place that her and daddy went to eat when they moved here. All the waiters and waitresses were excited to see me. I guess mommy and daddy hadn't been there for a while. I didn't stay awake long. After I gave mommy a hard time....well I was uncomfortable, it was my bed time and we were still out! Mommy stripped me down, took off my shoes and my jeans and made me a little bed in my stroller so I could fall asleep, and I did after, like I said, I gave mommy a hard time! LOL that is my job sometimes. But it was a really cool day.

Okay here is the video. I know its a little dark, but hopefully you can see it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers