Sunday, September 20, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend!

Wow we had a busy weekend. We celebrated my cousin Gwen's 18th birthday. Well I was asleep during the party. These people stay up WAY TOO LATE. But, I did get to hang out with my cousin for a little bit before bedtime and take some pictures. Mommy told me they had fun and were joking around a lot while I was upstairs asleep. I guess when I get bigger I can have fun with them too!!! Here is a picture of my crazy daddy, my uncles and Gwen. They are too funny.



My Titi Chell also came for the birthday party and whoa she made these cinnamon rolls "from scratch" that is what mommy kept saying. I guess that means they are really good because everyone had TWO and they were big, waaay too big for me. I helped Titi Chell. Check it out, mommy said I was supervising from my high chair! LOL


It was a lazy Sunday, which is nice I get to spend so much time with mommy and daddy! Mommy kept saying every once in a while that she doesn't want to go to work tomorrow. She squeezes me, kisses me and then says that. I wish she and daddy could be home with me also. I have fun with my Tio Otto and Janette, but it would be nice for mommy and daddy to be there too.

Mommy says I am really strong! We were playing on the couch and she was counting "One, Two, Three" holding my hands and then I would stand up. That made me smile!! She took a video but was having a hard time loading it here. This video is better than the last one. So she said she was going to try later.


Oh and check out this picture, daddy and I were watching the Yankees play and he made a slide for me with his legs! He would lay be back and let me slide down his legs. Mommy was a little scared I would roll over, but daddy wouldn't let that happen. I mean, I was a little scared also, but I liked it and I trust daddy. Go Yankees!!

Football season also started and I have been told that I am a Giants fan. Who are these Giants? I guess I don't have a choice, but mommy says Dallas is the enemy. She says that when she talks to Titi Chell. Yeah I don't know WHAT she is talking about. But I know we are a Giants house and Titi Chell has another team. We will see who wins the game tonight. Well mommy and daddy will have to tell me in the morning! I'm going to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers