Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WOW What A Morning!!!

Wow my morning started at 12:30 am when my Pop-Pop and Titi Chell came to the house. That was awesome! I got to see Pop-Pop again. I missed him. I hadn't seen him in a while!

And then later this morning my Abuelo came with my Tio Ammi and a cousin and his mommy. We had a lot of people in the house. Tio Ammi was making me smile so much. He is funny. We were taking pictures before mommy went to work. They are going to spend the day hanging out with all of us. That is going to be fun. I am so happy we have a big family because I get to meet so many different people who love me! That is why I smile so much with them. I know they love me A LOT!!!

Well mommy says I have a few more to go...I need to meet my Tio Chio and my Titi Kenia and my Tio Samuel and then that is daddy's side of the family. She said I also have A LOT of cousins on her side of the family and I still need to meet my Uncle Joey. She said he might be coming in November for his birthday. That will be cool!! Okay lots of love. Time to go back to playing with my uncles and Pop-Pop and Abuelo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers