Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Am Sitting Up!!

Check it out! I am sitting up by myself. Ummm I can't stay up that long. I start to tip over, but mommy is there to catch me!! It is kind of funny. Mommy laughs when I start to tip, but we keep trying. Check out this video. It is of me sitting up and talking to my Tio Otto. He was making funny noises. He is so silly. I know the video is a little dark. Mommy's camera doesn't have a light...sorry....but check it out

That video was yesterday. This video of me and my daddy was this morning. Oh my daddy makes me laugh!!!!

Hey mommy asked me to ask everybody who reads my blog to sign as a follower. She doesn't know who checks up on me and would LOVE to!!!!

It is sooo pretty today outside. We are going to go out for a bit....after the game...

GO YANKEES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers