Friday, August 14, 2009

A Conversation with My Cousin Nino

Well yesterday morning I was a bit loud when I wanted my milk. It is the only way I know how to ask for it, so I was crying....very loudly...and I found out later I woke up my cousin Nino.

He told me I woke him up twice that night! I'm sorry. I didn't realize. Anyway, when mommy was feeding me later in the evening Nino was telling me about that night. He also was trying to keep me awake because he wanted me to sleep longer later on. He was clapping his hands, talking really loud and tried tickling me. You see, mommy was feeding me and I fell asleep. He was talking really nice and sweet, but told me that if I woke him up, he was going to have to find the duct tape! I don't know what the is, but Nino said that he would get it because, "like Pop-Pop says duct tape fixes everything." I guess he thought that the tape would fix my crying. Mommy was laughing so hard and she called daddy in to the living room to tell him what Nino said. Mommy tried to explain to me that Pop-Pop uses duct tape for EVERYTHING and Nino wanted to fix me with it.

Well Pop-Pop is supposed to come visit me in a few weeks, so I will have to ask about this duct tape. I'm not sure I like this duct tape thing... but Mommy said Nino was just playing with me.

I guess he is a joker just like daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Adrian,
    Don't Worry Luis Likes To Play Around Like that But,you'll get to know pop-pop is the duct tape king! And i heard you crying between 3 and 4 in the morninq

    ReplyDelete

Followers