Friday, August 7, 2009

WOW I am Sooooo Bored!

Okay, don't get me wrong, I LOVE hanging out with mommy and daddy all day. I even like meeting the new people that come in to check on me, but I am soooo bored! I don't have my swing, or my playmat, and mommy has read all of the books she brought like 5 times already! The stories are great, but I need a little variety. There are only so many versions of Elmo looking for his lost black puppy that I can handle. And he NEVER finds the puppy! I really don't understand those books, but mommy makes them sound interesting. She tries...

Well I think things are going to get a little different, we were supposed to go home today, but my doctor came in and told mommy that they have to do another procedure. Mommy said they need to see if my wires are working right. She told me they are going to have to put me to sleep again and check out my jaw, but only on the left side. I guess that is better than checking both sides. So at least I will get out of my room!

We did go on a little adventure yesterday to go get some pictures taken of my jaw. Yeah, I DID NOT like that one bit. They put these things around my belly and legs so I couldn't move and put me on a hard board. They tried to make it softer with a blanket, but it wasn't as soft as my pillows at home....oh I can't wait to go home and put on my jammies and sleep in my own bed.

Oh...um...I think my mommy is a little crazy. We were playing peek-a-boo and she kind of lost her mind when I was laughing and smiling with her. It was kind of funny and made me smile even bigger, which made her go a little more crazy. It was SOOOO funny! I think daddy thinks mommy is a little crazy also...

Well I'm tired, gonna take a nap. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers