Sunday, August 9, 2009

Breathing Easy...

You know, I know mommy was worried about my surgery, but things have been getting a whole lot better. I used to make these really funny noises when I was breathing. I was so loud sometimes, mommy thought it was daddy snoring and not me! But my little wires are working really good now. They have moved my jaw and tongue down now and I don't sound gurgaly anymore when I breath! Mommy and daddy and even my Tio Payo can tell the difference.
Mommy says as least before she knew I was breathing because she could hear me, now she has to look at me and watch my chest move! HA HA

Now we have to work on my eating. At least that is what mommy and daddy keep saying. I am doing good, but I am lazy! I admit it. I am lazy. Mommy says I'm like Uncle Joey, but I'm not sure what that means. Anyway, they always give me the tube when I don't want to suck anymore, so I know I will get my food. But I think mommy and daddy are catching on...they keep saying they are going to take the tube away!!! I mean it is kind of annoying, but I am going to have to work HARDER! It is okay. Mommy keeps saying I'm so strong, but I am just being me. "Adrian Little D Corona"

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peanut (thats what my friend and I call you), It's me your Uncle Joey. I just wanted to explain your mommy's comment "just like Uncle Joey" it just means you're cute and very smart ; ) So smile when she tells you that!

    I can't wait to meet you in person. Ask your cousins Nino and Lauren about the benefits of seeing uncle Joey and knowing those magic words "Uncle Joey can you get me that?"

    Love You Peanut and looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers